We spend a lot of time working, and waiting, with our partners at work. Having one you like and work well with is a huge deal. At my station we spend any where from 10 to 24 (or more) hours together, eating, sleeping, watching TV, and of course, in the ambulance and doing calls. The calls range from people who really could have taken themselves to the hospital (or don't need to go at all) to scenes most people couldn't imagine in their worst nightmares.
Because I'm a casual employee (who works full time hours), I don't have a regular partner, and work with a lot of different people. Some are great, we have an awesome time, and leave work with a smile. Others... not so much.
This card is for one of the good ones.
Tools and supplies:
- Card stock (Real Red, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Island Indigo)
- Stampin Write Markers and Stampin Pads (Real Red, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo)
- Deco Labels framelits
- Circle Card Thinlits
- Chevron Border Punch
- Hearts a Flutter stamp set
- You're My Hero stamp set
- Border Banter stamp set (retired)
- Sent With Love stamp set (retired)