One of my coworkers is having a baby soon, so I decided to make a gift for him and his wife. I initially had the idea to make a set of Thank You cards, which I did, but I had trouble deciding how to contain them. First I thought I could use on of the new wood mount stamp cases, but it turns out I'd made too many cards to fit. I was humming and hawing when this months My Paper Pumpkin arrived. The bags were perfect! I decorated one to match the cards, even used some scraps to make a tag and I was done!
This is the card I made for them, taking some of my favourite elements from the others I made. All my coworkers will be signing it to give them when the time is right.
Last but not least, here are all the cards I made for them. You can click on any image to see it bigger, and a list of supplies is at the end of this post.
You can order any of the current products I used on my online store, here is a list (I think I remembered everything)...
- My Paper Pumpkin kit from February: In the Bag (not available for sale)
- Very Vanilla cardstock
- Crisp Cantaloup cardstock
- Crisp Cantaloup ruffle stretch trim
- Linen thread
- Natural 7/8" cotton ribbon
- Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack (Sale-A-Bration)
- Best of Brides & Babies stamp set
- Lots of Thanks stamp set
- Hearts a Flutter stamp set and coordinating framelits
- Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and coordinating framelits
- Needlepoint Borders embossing folders
- Square Lattice embossing folder
- Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloup ink pads
- Very Vintage Designer Buttons
- In Colour Boutique Details
- Glue Dots
- SNAIL adhesive
- Sticky Strip
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Very Vanilla envelopes (not shown here)