- Cut out a piece of white card stock using the oval framelits and the Big Shot.
- Cut out a piece of colored card stock (your choice of color) using the Banner framelits and the Big Shot.
- Emboss another piece of colored card stock using the polka dot embossing folder.
- Stamp the image from “Tag It” using markers to get a multicolored image onto the oval cardstock.
- Pierce an oval into the piece of vellum using the piercing tool, mat, and template.
- Punch a variety of small shapes from colored cardstock scraps and place on the piece of white card stock.
- Overlay the vellum onto the white cardstock and confetti pieces. Adhere together using washi tape.
- Adhere the stamped oval to the front of the vellum piece.
- Adhere the embossed panel to the card front.
- Adhere the banner to the card front using dimensionals on one end.
- Adhere the vellum shaker to the card front using dimensionals.
- Adhere a white panel to the inside of the card.
- Add a rhinestone to the card front.
- Stamp the back of your card and envelope if you’d like!
Friday, January 31, 2014
Tag It Birthday
LeeAnn Greff, and I love it! The wash and vellum piece is actually full of little punched 'confettis' that gives the card a ton of movement and colour. A great card for kids or the young at heart for sure.