For this card I started off with a piece of DSP from the retired Festival of Prints, but you could use any DSP for it, and even swap out the Quintessential Flower stamp for a different multilayered stamp.
- Stamp the “Quintessential Flower” image four times in Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Cherry Cobbler.
- Stamp the sentiment from “Perfectly Penned” across the top of the card front.
- Punch out the pieces of flower with coordinating punches.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Adhere the strip of ribbon around the card, leaving a small gap in the middle of the card front.
- Adhere the flower pieces to the front using dimensionals
- Adhere a candy dot to the center of the flower.
- Stamp the back of your card and envelope if you’d like!
To buy any current products used for this card, click here to visit my online store!