1. Stamp a sentiment onto the small piece of vanilla card stock in Garden Green ink.
2. Emboss the Early Espresso panel using the Big Shot and the Designer Frames embossing folder.
3. Adhere the green layers to the outside and inside of the card.
4. Adhere the designer series paper (I used some from a retired paper stack here, but you can use anything) to the card front.
5. Adhere the brown layer to the card front.
6. Adhere the stamped sentiment inside the embossed frame.
7. Using glue dots, adhere the felt holly embellishment (retired).
8. Adhere the vanilla panel to the inside of the card.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.