This card is actually made from a kit available from Stampin' Up! It includes all the supplies, you just need to throw in your adhesive and some ink. (The stamp is sold separately)
1. Use markers to color your stamp from the "Merry Little Christmas" stamp set and stamp the white banner piece, card liner and envelope.
2. Adhere the designer series paper to the outside of the card.
3. Adhere the inside panel to the inside of the card (this isn't included in the kit and I simply cut my own because I wanted it).
4. Adhere the banner piece to the front of the card.
5. Thread and tie the bakers twine through the button and adhere using a glue dot.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.