1. Cut a flagged end into the designer series paper (Seasons of Style), two card stock layers (Old Olive and Whisper White) and the Burlap ribbon using scissors and/or a paper trimmer.
2. Use a bone folder to slightly curl the DSP flag.
3. Emboss the green layer using the Big Shot and the Modern Mosaic embossing folder.
4. Use glue dots to adhere the ribbon layer to the back of the Old Olive layer.
5. Adhere the Old Olive layer to the card front.
6. Stamp on the white flag layer and inside panel using Cherry Cobbler and Baked Brown Sugar and the Banner Christmas stamp set.
7. Stamp the “HO3” sentiment on a scrap piece of paper and punch out with a circle punch.
8. Adhere the inside panel to the card.
9. Punch out a portion of the white flag layer using the chevron border punch.
10. Wrap bakers twine around the top of the white layer, adhering with glue dots.
11. Adhere the white layer using dimensionals.
12. Adhere the punched sentiment using dimensionals.
13. Thread bakers twine through the button and tie, adhering with a glue dot.
14. Stamp your envelope if you’d like!
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.