1. Adhere the bark paper (from Thankful Tablescapes Simply Created kit) to the Early Espresso card base.
2. Adhere the Cherry Cobbler card stock and designer series paper (retired paper stack) to the card base.
3. Stamp and adhere the Whisper White card stock for the inside of the card.
4. Stamp the branch (stamping first on a scrap piece of paper) in Soft Suede and sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on the small piece of card stock.
5. Adhere the stamped image to the card stock matte.
6. Wrap a piece of Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon around the card stock, using adhesive to secure.
7. Adhere the stamped layers to the card base using dimensionals.
8. Adhere the bow to the card.
9. Stamp your envelope if you’d like!
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.