Monday, December 16, 2013
Countdown to Christmas: Card 16
1. Stamp your sentiment on a scrap piece of white card stock and trim.
2. Punch your dark blue scrap with the ribbon border punch and adhere to the back of your sentiment.
3. Adhere the glimmer paper to the front of the card with a strong adhesive (Tombow or sticky strip).
4. Emboss the white square with the Big Shot.
5. Adhere the white square to the glimmer paper with dimensionals.
6. Use dimensionals and glue dots to adhere the sentiment flag and felt snowflake (retired) to the card.
7. Stamp the inside of the card and envelope if you wish.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.