Sunday, December 15, 2013
Countdown to Christmas: Card 15
1. Using the “En Francais” back ground stamp and Midnight Muse ink, stamp the envelope and white card stock panel. This ink is slow to dry, so you may want to heat set using the heat tool on low to prevent smudging.
2. Stamp the inside panel with the sentiment.
3. Stamp the small white panel with the sentiment and angel image.
4. Emboss the large stamped panel using the Big Shot.
5. Adhere the inside panel and front panel to the card base.
6. Adhere the smaller white panel to the blue card stock panel.
7. Using dimensionals, adhere the layered stamped panel to the card front.
8. Adhere three pearls to the card front.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.