1. Stamp the sentiments of your choice onto the front and inside vanilla panels.
2. Adhere the designer series paper to the card front (this one is from a retired paper stack).
3. Punch the two strips of red card stock with the ribbon border punch and adhere to the back of your front panel.
4. Adhere the front panel to the card front.
5. Using glue dots, adhere the felt wreath (retired) and add a bow of seam binding ribbon to the card front.
6. Adhere the inside panel to the inside of the card.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.