1. Stamp snowflakes onto the card front, inside and envelope using white craft ink. This ink is very slow to dry, so you may want to use the heat tool on a low setting to set the ink and prevent smudging.
2. Using Cherry Cobbler ink, stamp the sentiments from "Petite Pairs" on the inside of the card and on a piece of white card stock.
3. Punch out the sentiment on the card stock, as well as a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock, using circle punches.
4. Use the ribbon border punch to punch out the strip of red card stock.
5. Adhere the punched border to the card front.
6. Adhere the glimmer paper strip to the card front using sticky strip.
7. Tie a bow in the string of the mitten embellishment (retired), clip with a mini clothes peg (not SU), and adhere to the card front using glue dots.
8. Adhere the sentiment circle to the card stock circle, and adhere to the card base using dimensionals.
9. Adhere a line of rhinestones under the sentiment, and one to the center of each mitten.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.