1. Adhere three strips of washi tape to the card front, wrapping around the back.
2. Stamp the snowflake images from "Endless Wishes" in Crumb Cake on the card front, inside, and envelope, stamping first on a scrap piece of paper.
3. Stamp the script sentiment of your choice (you can use any combination of sentiments to make your own sayings) in Cherry Cobbler ink.
4. Stamp the text sentiment of your choice in Old Olive ink.
5. Adhere various sizes of rhinestones to the snowflakes on the card front.
Any of the current products can be purchased at my shop here.