Melissa signed up to be an independent demonstrator with Stampin Up to get a discount on stamps, ink and other supplies so she can craft with her kids. 20% off goes a long way when you have six mouths to feed and twelve hands to keep busy!
If you're interested at all in becoming a demonstrator, whether you're just looking for a great deal on crafting supplies, or want to try your hand at leading some workshops and making some money, give me a shout and we can get you started! Here's a quick run down of the details:
- Your starter kit is $125, which you don't pay taxes or shipping on, and you get to pick $155 worth of product of your choice!
- You will get 20% off all your orders, with the potential for more depending on how much you spend.
- You will get access to a huge network of demonstrators all over the world, training from Stampin Up on everything from crafting techniques to making sales, and an inspirational magazine just for demonstrators (you can see a preview here).
- There's NO obligation to sell or buy anything, you will get your 20% discount until at least March 31, 2013. If you purchase more than $400 worth of product before then, you'll extend your discount for another quarter.
- Until December 16, you will also get a set of ink pads for free! You can pick from the Regals, Subtles or Brights collection, each with ten pads, worth $64.95.
- If you choose to make Stampin Up a business, you will have the full support of myself, other demonstrators on our team and Stampin Up to make your business a success in whatever goals you set for yourself.
- If you choose to just get a discount and keep stamping as a hobby, you will still have the same perks and access to a fabulous network of women (and men) all over the world for inspiration and ideas.
- There's never any penalty to quit being a demonstrator. If you decide it's not for you, you simply stop ordering.
If you're interested, drop me a line and we'll make it happen!